Findlay, OH Mental Health Services
ADAMHS Board provides professional mental health services in Findlay, OH. Our goal is to help individuals cope with various mental health disorders and conditions. If you or your family member needs help, just call us.
Mental health services:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Cognitive disorders – delirium, amnesia, and dementia
- Disorders caused by medical problems
- Dissociations in memory, identity, or from reality
- Drug and alcohol abuse disorders
- Eating disorders
- Feigned mental illnesses
- Impulse control disorders – gambling, aggression, etc.
- Infant, child, and adolescent disorders
- Mental disorders that mimic physical disorders
- Mood disorders
- Paraphilias and gender identity disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychoses – schizophrenia and other very severe disorders
- Sexual disorders
- Sleep disorders
Substance abuse information:
Contact ADAMHS Board today at 419-424-1985.